Automated Breach Response
Complete breach investigation in hours and easily meet data privacy regulations
nVoy Series dramatically reduces time and effort of your breach response involving your critical assets
Automate breach verification and notification for critical assets.
Generate forensic evidence of the exact records breached, including if they were properly encrypted to avoid breach related costs.
Meet regulatory compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, 23 NYCRR 500 and GDPR’s 72-hour breach notification.
Automated Breach Response Products and Solutions
- Triggers the creation of an extraction file containing all device conversations and exact data impacted
- Offers API integrations with industry-leading firewalls, including Cisco Firepower, Fortinet FortiGate, and Checkpoint
- Delivers 10G packet capture, indexing, and recording of packet-level data – without dropping any traffic
- Provides a powerful and easy-to-use web-based interface
- Enables continuous recording of all accesses and conversations
- Enables easy traffic aggregation, replication, load balancing, virtual wire, mirror, and tap
- Provides a powerful user interface for web-based configuration; no CLI to learn
- Focuses on traffic of interest at the application, from a source or to a destination
- Identifies conversations between critical applications and devices
- Classifies traffic traversing the network (north-south and east-west) and allows copies to be sent to the Recorder
- Sends copies of these conversations to IDS tools to detect threats and trigger the AIR application to identify breaches
Why is Breach Response and Meeting Regulatory Compliance So Challenging?
Standard tools and best practice approaches – most notably threat hunting and breach prevention – are not effective in helping the organization achieve compliance. They fall short for a number of reasons:
Too Much Noise
InfoSec professionals receive over 5,000 intrusion alerts per day from their installed security tools.
Patching Can’t Keep Up
Patch efforts can take months, even even years between discovery and fix – and still lead to vulnerabilities.
Cost and Complexity
Today’s organizations have IT infrastructures that are highly complex, dynamic, and scalable.
Automated Breach Response and Full Compliance Assurance
With nVoy Series, verified breach detection and notification is automatic.
It not only tells you of successful attacks on your critical applications, it tells you the exact data records exposed.
100% data recording and breach-triggered packet-level reporting allows security teams to conduct a highly targeted forensic analysis.
The entire breach investigation can typically be completed within an hour – assuring compliance.
Answer the most critical questions related to meeting regulatory compliance:
- What devices are involved?
- When did the breach start? When did it end?
- What exact files and databases were accessed
- Who did the intruder talk to?
Finally, an Automated Breach Response Solution that Works
Resources and Related Content
ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a CSPi business (NASDAQ: CSPi) announces its ARIA Zero Trust Gateway, a next-generation network security solution focused on automated 100G Network…
Myricom ARC-C TxO provides network intrusion protection and cyberattack prevention with a unidirectional network traffic gateway solution.
Achieves deployment of advanced cybersecurity applications leveraging the NVIDIA BlueField-2 DPU