Securing Critical Data from Cyberattacks
Accelerate Incident Response. Protect Data and Applications. Enhance Network Security.
The rise in number and sophistication of data breaches shows that traditional incident response methodologies and tools are mostly ineffective. Even so, organizations continue to purchase security tools in the hopes of combatting threats. This results in complex and cumbersome cybersecurity architectures that are next-to-impossible to manage and staff.
The solution is a fundamentally different approach to incident response, and ideally, one that not only simplifies but enhances the effectiveness of existing security tools such as SIEMs or firewalls.
ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions deliver on this need with a portfolio of flexible and scalable offerings. Our solutions help you stop the threats that matter while protecting your most valuable assets.
- The ARIA SDS Solution– Orchestrates the security and protection of high-value business PII or PHI data from cyber attacks.
- The ARIA SDS Platform– Centrally manage and automate application of security policies on-premise or in a public cloud.
- The ARIA SDS Applications– Easy-to-apply and deploy, these applications deliver advanced security features, including key management and network policy enforcement, to protect applications and the data within.
- The nVoy Series– Trust automated breach verification, notification, and accurate, detailed reporting needed to avoid compliance fines.
- Myricom Network Adapters– 1-25G PCIe-based adapters for line rate and dropless packet capture critical for network monitoring and intelligence gathering.
Solutions Designed for Today’s Most Pressing Security Challenges:
The nVoy Series enables InfoSec teams to meet stringent regulatory compliance requirements by completing breach investigation in hours, not days, weeks or months. It leverages intrusion alerts generated by existing security tools, such as firewalls, IDS solutions, and SIEMs, to automatically verify a breach against PII/PHI data. If a breach did occur, this solution immediately notifies and reports on the exact data impacted.
ARIA SDS applications just made network security easier – and better. Existing security tools generate a lot of network information that may be interesting but not immediately actionable. Now there is an easy way to gain access to the right network data and take the appropriate actions.