Quality Control Engineer (Lowell, MA)
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists management and project personnel with quality initiatives.
- Develops quality specifications, assures compliance to established standards that include but are not limited to: testing, processing, servicing, and installation procedures.
- Knowledge of sampling procedures and IPC standards.
- Investigate quality problems and customer complaint issues.
- Generates and maintain required quality reports, charts and graphs.
- Responsible for the control of all inspection gauges, measuring and other equipment.
- Provide supervision and direction to Inspection personnel.
- Initiates Nonconforming Material Reports, Corrective Actions, Preventive Actions, as necessary.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Liaison with customers, Suppliers as needed.
- Perform hands on incoming inspection and final product inspection as required.
- Conduct ESD and ISO Awareness Training and participate in ISO audits.
Interfaces: Interfaces with all levels within the company, external communications include customers, suppliers, government and external standards bodies.
People Managed: 0
Decisions: Makes decisions in line with company goals and objectives.
- Analytical skills, problem solving and prevention
- Ability to define and adjust priorities with excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communications both written and verbal.
- ISO 9001-2015 standards, in related electronic industry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS or equivalent ASQC Certification. 3-5 years Quality Engineering Experience.Apply Now
CSP, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.